The District has a small number of assisted living Medicaid beds with Village at the Harbor. Interested individuals should fill out the application below to be considered. Please note: we are only accepting inquiries online; we will not be accepting applications in paper form, over the phone, or through an employee of the District.
Please fill out the form below. Prior to submitting, please ensure that you or the person you are applying on behalf of, meet the following criteria:
- Medicaid eligibility and enrollment; proof of Medicaid will be required before enrollment. Note that we do not assist individuals with applying for Medicaid.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Medicaid, you can learn how to apply here: medicaidplanningassistance.org.
- Individual applying for a Medicaid apartment must be 65 or older.
- Individual applying for Medicaid must fall under the current guidelines and eligibility to live at Village at the Harbor.
- Please review: Disclosure of Services Provided by Village at the Harbor